Wednesday 1 February 2012

Welcome!

Hello, good evening and welcome to my new website. This exists so that I can I can keep you informed about my superb works of fiction. First, in case you care, a little bit about myself.


I am a journalist and a fiction writer. I also write two humorous websites. www.thewordofward.co.uk is a review site of almost everything I see, read, or visit. It is very tongue in cheek. My other site is similarly fun but deals purely with glorious Science Fiction. www.scifiward.com

Although I started writing fiction when I was 10, I have only now gotten round to actually allowing the public to read my fiction. My first book is a trio of short stories called 'The Uneven Passage of Time'. There will be more to follow. I hope that the more I write fiction the less I will have to write non-fiction. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment